Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Who am I and what do I stand for?

I have travelled throughout the world and have seen many miraculous things and many heartwrenching things throughout those travels.

I have been rich, and I have been poor. I've worked for the big bucks, and also for near minimum wage. I've been a member of the majority population, I've been a member of a minority population.

I have had many successes, and I have had many failures.

I have lived everywhere from the tropical jungle of South America to the moderate to cold temperatures of Japan.

I have lived in a fairly closed society, I have lived in an extremely open society.

I have rubbed shoulders with the rich and the famous, I have spent the night sleeping in cars to avoid having to sleep on the homeless streets.

I have been to war, and know that at the end of the day, there is a right and a wrong worth fighting for. I don't regret it.

But the most important thing that has happened, is that regardless of the experience, I have learned from it.

The postings on this blog are my opinion of life, liberty, happiness and/or the pursuit thereof. I figure that very few people will agree with me on everything, however, I would also be willing to think that everyone will agree with me on something.

If you agree, let me know, if you don't, let me know. But please, if you don't agree, don't simply tell me that I am wrong, please teach me how I am wrong.

2 comments:

R.A. said...

Nice start, keep it going. (and if you get a chance, check out reasonanyone.blogspot.com, I welcome your thoughts)

Myron Holter said...

Hey bloggers ...

Myron Holter here , the webmaster of www.myownfaith2.com

Our blog is

http://followersofjesus.blogspot.com

Our immigration blog follows:

http://citizensforimmigrationreform.blogspot.com

Love to see you July 15th

Myron