Friday, March 02, 2007

Letter to Sam Brownback

MAIL A LETTER TO SENATOR SAM to tell him to STOP favoring illegal immigrants over legal immigrants!

I am a Kansas Republican. I will not vote for you now, nor ever, as long as you continue to provide any type of support for illegal immigrants.
I was living in Bolivia when you told my dad here in Topeka that you could not help me get my wife to the US after 2.5 years of waiting. It finally took me 6.5 years to get my wife here THE LEGAL WAY!!! But you wouldn't help!!!
Your attitude of not helping people trying to come legally as the spouse of a constituent, but bending over backwards to help the illegals?
I'm sorry, but that makes you a hypocrite.
As far as your views on illegals, have you done any investigation at all on the damage they are doing? The crimes they are committing? The 4700 Americans who are murdered each year by illegals? The 4300 killed by illegals driving drunk? The 2700 children who are sexually assaulted by them?
Have you no shame?
If you like the town of Caduhy, CA, then you will love the future you are proposing.
Why don't you just resign, and put us all out of our misery with a Sebelius appointee...
Alan Fernald

No comments: