Friday, May 25, 2007

Conservative Reading

There are a lot of modern day liberals that read my blog, and cuss me out while doing so. They have told me that I offend them. They have called me ignorant for my faith in God, they have called me racist for my views on illegal immigration, and just generally tried to spew their blather over the truth. I don’t think they have realized yet that I do not write my blogs for their pleasure. I write it for the conservatives and the moderates out there. I write for those who are tired of the constant assault we feel on our beliefs and our faith. I write for those who are tired of giving money to Uncle Sam so they can deposit it straight into the accounts of those too lazy to work. I write this for those who have felt the wrath of the liberals for believing in God, and wanting their children to be raised with an honest and moral education rather than the politically correct version of distorted history and facts. I write for those who hold a deep and eternal faith in God, country and their fellow man.
I write to let you know that you are not alone. Even when it seems that everyone is against you, simply look around because the vast majority of our country professes a belief in God. We are the hopes for a better future. We, as a people, are still the most compassionate and giving country to have ever existed on this planet.
America is full of optimism, hope, and the can-do spirit. Americans are still the best people in the world. I write these words for all who still live their lives with the concepts of pride, duty and honor for our country.
We probably do not agree on everything, but the people who this blog is for are the builders of our future, and the future is bright. We don’t look for loopholes, we don’t look for shortcuts, we don’t live in the grey areas; we simply do what is right, because it is right.
And there are no modern day liberals that can take that away.

No comments: