Monday, February 05, 2007

The Cold Truth as Far as Global Warming

I was sitting in my little work booth this morning, fighting desperately to keep the ice cold wind from sneaking through the cracks, when I decided that what this world really needs, is global warming. It may be a selfish desire on my part, but, I'm really tired of having to work outside in single-digit temperatures.
I realize that global warming is going to cause drought, suffering and a significant shift in how we live our lives, but, just for the winter time, when we have record snow fall in some places, and polar bear cold in others, would it really be too much to ask, just to allow a little bit of global warming during the winter months?

If this is really a man-caused phenomenon as I have heard, than I beg of everybody to please, let's work together to schedule our global warming to occur only during the winter months. Single-digit temperatures are fine every once in a while, but the -30º and -40º temperatures I have been hearing of are taking it just a little bit too far.

No comments: